Thursday, November 11, 2010

Purple People Wearers

If you'll recall I bought a skein of Lion Brand Cotton to make a hat for a friend of mine. I probably should have made the slouchier version of this hat, but I didn't. Oh well, cotton is stretchy, hopefully it'll be ok.


In the meantime, I had all this leftover yarn and no plan. Then I remembered my friend/coworker Red is also a fan of the purple and decided to make a hat for her with the rest. I feel like Red is not a slouchy hat type person so I wanted to make a really lacy cap to contrast to her hair. This picture is of the progress as of the very beginning of November. You'll notice that the pattern calls for a rolled brim and I did 2x2 ribbing. I think this will make a better cap than a rolled brim. Stay tuned for the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment