Monday, April 19, 2010

Sexy Stripes

So back in December I made the Manly-I-Cord Scarf for The Cowboy for Chanukah. Considering you get a pretty good bang for your buck with Patons Classic Wool, I had leftovers and decided to make a hat to match the scarf. I went with Jared Flood's Turn-a-Square hat because it's simple, classy and not girly. I want to take a second here to rave about Jared Flood. I don't know how its possible but between this man's patterns and photography, he makes a pair of mittens or a sweater look breathtakingly sexy. Yes, sexy. Like I seriously get all light-headed and drool when I see his patterns. You should definitely check out his site and his blog, it's beautiful. *END TANGENT* Anyway I ended up with this lovely striped hat and The Cowboy was kind enough to pose for a photoshoot for me ;-)

How cute is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment