Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Perhaps A Picasso-esque Blue Period?

So the last two projects I've completed in my blog hiatus are two more slouchy hats that I am making to wear in the future when I'm married (that is if I can ever afford to do that). One is a slightly smaller, shorter and blue-er version of the green snood I gave to The Wench's husband's brother's fiance done on size 5 and 7 needles with Ocean Spray. The other is a Chunky Slouch Cap done on size 7 and 8 needles (CO 80 stitches instead of 44 to adapt to the yarn and needles) with Lion Brand Incredible ribbon that I've had sitting around for AGES. This poor yarn was a crocheted hat, then got frogged, then was a shawl, then got frogged, and now is this hat, which, if I must say is a good incarnation for it.

So that's all for the made stuff, coming up is a show-off session of the stash of yarn I bought.

PLUS we are gearing up for the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival! The Wench and I are SO EXCITED for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment