Sunday, March 22, 2009

And In the Mail They Go

Kinesthetic mitts are done :) And I even managed to fix the MASSIVE GAPING HOLE in the thumb gusset by threading the extra yarn around the hole and pulling it closed (hopefully you get what I'm saying). You'd never know it had been there.

Nice, right? They're already in an envelope to be shipped off to Alphabet-Girl in the frozen tundras of Upstate New York.


Not sure if I'm going to be able to do much knitting in the coming weeks. Passover starts April 8th which means I'll be pretty much offline from the 8th to the 19th of April. I have so much to do before then because the semester is very quickly coming to an end (Hallelujah). But! Fear not my good readers! I will do my best to post some amusing/interesting knitting related stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment