Friday, June 26, 2009

More Toasty Toes

That would be me, at my parents' house working on my socks. Thanks mom for snapping that candid.
I started knitting Grumperina's Jaywalkers. I'm using Patons Kroy sock yarn and size 1 knitting needles. Just for those who don't know, a size 1 needle is 2.25 millimeters in diameter. That's TEENY. I feel like I'm knitting with toothpicks. Also, I had an issue properly reading the directions for the zig-zag pattern for the first round, I don't think affected it too much though. I also happen to really like this yarn. It's wool/nylon blend and it's very soft and knits up such nice stripes. ^_^
I also started crocheting this hat, mostly because I saw this pattern and thought I'd try to make something like it.
And last in the picture department is this lovely bookmark/knit gauge which came from my boyfriend along with a very cute birthday card. Very sweet and thoughtful of him. :-)That's all for now folks! Toodles!






1 comment: