Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How To Not Get Yelled At For Knitting In Class

Have a Professor who knits too!
I'm making a few pot-holders for someone in one of my classes to give as gifts. This one is crocheted. This one is two dishcloths sewn together and this one is the pattern for a dishcloth (it's going to be a martini glass) that I am double knitting. Also, I borrowed Getting Started Knitting Socks by Ann Budd from the library. I want to knit socks from the Jo Ann's Kashmira that I have left over. Right now I'm only at the gauge swatch-ing stage so hopefully I can try and do socks before I have to return the book. Though I do have a birthday coming up, maybe I'll get that with some birthday money. Especially since it's almost time to post in Stitch-n-Kvetch about where I am for the High Holiday Swap. O_O need to do stuff for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment