Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mmm....Stash-ey


This past weekend I went to Rochester (Shout-out to Upstate New York!) for "My Daughter's" wedding. It was lovely. While I was there I went to Yarn Boutique at Twelve Corners since I heard so much about it. My boyfriend and I spent a VERY long time drooling over all the very, very pretty yarn there. They were also extremely nice and helpful. I walked out of there with this Encore and this Araucania Aysen which with their powers combined will be a hat for the boyfriend for his birthday. He actually chose the colors, but the Araucania is GORGEOUS and its a Merino/Alpaca/Silk blend. SO SOFT. (Btw, they had WPI tools there.....I have a birthday coming up. *wink wink*)
Then today I went to KnitOne to get a yarn guide and I also picked up this very pretty purple skein of Ella Rae Classic.Also, I finished spinning and plying all of my (personally) hand-dyed merino. It's so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment