Saturday, May 23, 2009

Popsicles Means It's Summer

Dyed some more yarn. Of course. Cheap Thrills :) I used Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-Aid and Tropical Punch Flavoraid for this one. I poured the blue in first but in hopes that the red wouldn't take it over like the Visigoths took over Rome. And this is how it turned out. I think it's my favorite so far. It reminds me of the Firecracker Popsicle. This is a Calorimetry I made with the Grape/Pink Lemonade dyed yarn. It's for The Teen Librarian who's in class with me. Fern and Waves scarflette with the Kiwi Watermelon/Lemonade dyed yarn. I want to do this patterns with some lace-weight yarn I have in my stash, so I did this to practice first. Finally this is a photo from a really awesome photographer that I felt sorta reflects the plight of the knitter at times :-)


















No comments:

Post a Comment