Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Technically Homework Anymore, But Still Good For Procrastination

So, technically this blog is no longer for homework, but I still have homework from last semester I have to do and I have utterly no motivation to go do it. Uber procrastination going on here. Seriously, this extreme lack of class time is not good for me. At least I've started going walking after breakfast so I won't spend ALL of my time sitting on my fat ass letting it get fatter.

Anyway, here are pictures of my merino dyeing adventure. I actually think I felted the fiber a little, but it seems to be OK to spin.


Black Cherry, Strawberry and Orange. The undyed fiber ready to be dyed. Black Cherry goes on. Strawberry goes on. I probably should have bought rubber gloves for this. Orange goes on. After cooking. About half of the fiber spun and plied (did I mention how I haven't been doing homework?) Using the Lemon-Lime dyed yarn to make Calorimetry.

That's all for now folks. Hopefully I'll actually do homework, but it ain't looking so good. Oh, also, I need to find a job. In a little under three months I'll be out of school. I need to find a way to support my yarn interests!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, this looks beautiful. Can't you somehow use this for your homework? Probably not, oh well.

    ReplyDelete