Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm Not Crazy I'm Just A Little Unwell

I have to say, I love seeing things people knit or crochet that are not your standard sweater/hat/socks etc. Especially when those things are....slightly more...racy than your average different object. In fact, I've made one or two things myself. However I just came across this photo blog of weird knitted and crocheted items, as well as Patricia Waller's website. Ms Waller is extremely talented in her execution of ideas and I just love how twisted they are. I think my favorite thing is this pink, knitted bondage set. I love the contradiction of the bright, happy pink with the bondage gear, I think it's hysterical. What do you think? Have you come across some weird, crazy, or kinky knitted things? Share them with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment