Monday, December 6, 2010

SQUEE!!

Swap Goodness!
I finally opened everything from knitnskate from the Stitch-n-Kvetch Chanukah swap. She is SO amazing as a swap person, really, she gave me FANTASTIC stuff. The best of the best thing is Jared Flood's Made in Brooklyn. Have I mentioned how much I love, LOVE, everything that Jared Flood does? He has the most beautiful patterns and photographs them SO WELL (um, and he's cute). Ok, done swooning. The second best thing she gave me was two gorgeous skeins of Araucania Ranco Multy which is a fingering weight wool/nylon blend. I have no clue what I'm going to do with it right now except just admire it. She also gave me Atmospheric Disturbances by Rivka Galchen. I'm always up for something else to read, I'll let you all know how it is :D There was also some tea, nosh and a bar of Endangered Species Chocolate, which is pretty nice. Thanks Knitnskate!

No comments:

Post a Comment