Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Third Time's The Charm

For the weather at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival that is. This past Sunday, my family, my fiancee, The Wench and her husband, baby and mother, The Teacher and a few friends from work all descended upon the Howard County Fairgrounds for the 38th annual MD Sheep and Wool Festival. The weather was perfect, the lime-aid tasty, the sheep cute and the fiber gorgeous. I was really lusting for a spinning wheel, but I think I will give my drop spindle more of  a chance and reassess buying a wheel next year (also cuz they're EXPENSIVE). That being said, I did walk out with some pretty fantastic stuff, AND a good time was had by all (even the guys).
The Wench, Me and The Teacher

Much of the crew at the end of the day.

Fiancee: OMG IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!
Me and my sister.

8oz Merino to spin.

Blue Heron RayonMetallic (It's SOO pretty)

Crazy Zauberball!

Laceweight Tencel/Cotton/Linen blend.

Miss Babs Yarn sample! (I love Miss Babs)

Lotion, soap and honey sticks from The Bee Folks

Never enough snarky pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment